1958 Pontiac Parisienne ConvertibleOffered Without Reserve
- The Canadian-built version of the Bonneville
- One of only 759 examples produced; very rare in the USA
- Based on a Chevrolet chassis, drivetrain, and interior, with Pontiac bodywork
- 348 V-8 with upgraded “Tri-Power” and Hydramatic transmission
- Numerous options, including Continental kit spare and chrome wheel covers
- Quality older restoration in beautiful colors
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.