- 1972 Porsche 911 S heavily modified to 935 competition specification
- Runner-up in the 1992 Special Saloon Nordic Cup and the Special Saloon Nordic Championship, piloted by Christer Steen
- Additional achievements include one win, one second place finish, and two pole positions in 1991 season
- Powered by a twin-turbocharged, flat, six-cylinder engine paired with a five-speed manual transmission
- Fitted with roll cage, fuel cell, Sparco seat, and Momo steering wheel
- Accompanied by two spare wheels
Please note that this lot is sold on a Bill of Sale.