Assigned Identification No.
- Early “pre-tag” Meyers Manx built on a reinforced 1968 Volkswagen chassis
- Certificate of authenticity signed by Bruce Meyers; registry authentication number 0129
- Finished in period-correct House of Kolor heavy silver flake over a black interior
- Comprehensively restored under current ownership over two years with input from the late Bruce Meyers; completed in spring 2021
- Said to have been completely disassembled; body prepared and painted to concours standards; transmission, brakes, steering, fuel system, suspension, and wiring rebuilt by specialists; reassembled vehicle tested and tuned for spirited driving
- Powered by a 2,331-cc, flat, four-cylinder engine with custom case, Engle FK43 camshaft, chromoly crankshaft, H-beam rods, forged pistons, CB Performance 044 wedge port heads, dual Weber carburetors, and Pauter roller rockers
- Gene Berg four-speed manual transaxle with a billet flywheel
- Featured on MotorTrend’s AutoBiography series on the Meyers Manx
- Presents an exciting opportunity to own a stunningly restored, authentic Manx finished to lofty standards
Please note this lot is titled as a 2014 ASPT.