1964 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Roadster
Sold For $79,750Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - FORT LAUDERDALE 29 - 30 MARCH 2019 - Offered from a Private Texas Collection - Offered on Saturday
- 4.2-liter inline six-cylinder engine; four-speed manual transmission
- Beautifully restored condition throughout
- Presented in the desirable British Racing Green over tan leather
- Thin redline tires mounted on knock-off wire wheels
- Power brakes
- Interior features wood-rimmed steering wheel and Smiths instrumentation
- Aftermarket Alpine AM/FM/cassette radio
- Accompanied by JDHT certificate
Please note that this Jaguar is powered by a 4.2-liter inline six-cylinder engine.