1965 Porsche 912
€52,500 - €72,500
RM | Online Only - THE EUROPEAN SALE FEATURING THE PETITJEAN COLLECTION 3 - 11 JUNE 2020 - Auction Closes on 11 June 2020
Documents: Dutch Kentekenbewijs
- Believed to be four owners from new; sold new in October of 1965 to a US serviceman at Ramstein Air Base, Germany
- Desirable Irish Green with original and unrestored Brown leatherette seats
- Retains its original engine and gearbox
- Includes an original jack, toolkit, and owner’s manuals, including service book
- Exceptionally well preserved and presented
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.