1967 Wolseley Hornet Mk III "Buzz Box"Offered Without Reserve
- Right-hand-drive example; originally sold through Watkins Limited in Watford
- 1,293 cc inline four-cylinder and four-speed manual transmission rebuilt in 2018
- Modified for race use in Group 1/CS competition at SVRA events
- Highly modified for racing; Kirkey race seat, roll bar, stripped interior
- Trunk-mounted fuel cell and battery; Minilite wheels with Hoosier tires
- Accompanied by BMIHT certificate
- Refinished in Union Jack livery
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.