1952 Hudson Hornet SedanOffered Without Reserve
- 145 bhp, 308 cu. in. Twin-H Power inline six-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Sold new to Leo E. Robbins through Imperial Motors of Bozeman, Montana
- Wonderful presentation; stunning interior
- One of the most iconic designs of the 1950s
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.