- The most desirable widebody Starion-Conquest submodel, from the last year of production
- Power by an overbored 2.6-liter four-cylinder “G54B” engine; improved with larger turbo and manual boost controller
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Retains all of its attractive interior features including nine-band graphic equalizer, factory bucket seats, and steering wheel-mounted radio control assembly
- Power steering, brakes, mirrors, and windows
Addendum: Please note that this car's CARFAX report states that it was involved in an accident.