1951 Mercury Station Wagon
Sold For $60,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - The Duane Sell Collection - Offered on Saturday
- Offered from the Duane Sell Collection
- Final year for the ‘woody’ Mercury wagon
- 122 hp, 255 cu. in. ‘Flathead’ V-8 power
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Equipped with the optional sun visor, radio, and heater
- One of just 3,812 produced for the model year
- Maple and mahogany wood trim.
- Finished in Luxor Maroon Metallic over red interior