1953 Lincoln Capri Convertible
Sold For $28,600Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - The Duane Sell Collection - Offered on Saturday
- Offered from The Duane Sell Collection
- Lincoln’s top-of-the-line and most expensive model for 1953
- One of only 2,272 produced for 1953
- Red with black convertible top over a black and red interior
- 205 hp, 317 cu. in. V-8 engine; automatic transmission
- Power windows, convertible top, and seat
- Owner’s manual included
- Rear fender skirts and wide-whitewall tires
- Continental kit spare tire
Please note that due to title issues, that will be resolved by RM Sotheby’s, this car will not be able to be picked up until Monday September 21st.