1941 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible
Sold For $25,300Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - The Duane Sell Collection - Offered on Saturday
- Offered from the Duane Sell Collection
- A pioneering streamlined design produced
- One of just 725 Convertible Coupes built for 1941
- Styling credited to Tom Tjaarda with help from Eugene T. ‘Bob’ Gregorie
- 120 hp, 292 cu. in. V-12 engine; three-speed manual transmission.
- Finished in Mayfair Maroon with tan convertible roof
- Though repainted, the car appears to be in largely original condition
- Powered-operated convertible top by dual electric motors