1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Sold For $63,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 429 cu. in. V-8; four-speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter
- Features highly desirable 'Drag-pack'
- Options include ram air scoop, close ratio gears, 4:11 Detroit locker, and front disc brakes
- Rides on Magnum 500 wheels
- Features AM radio, console, and Stereosonic tape system
- One of 201 built with paint and trim code
- Delivered new through Humphries Motor Sales of Delaware, OH
- Accompanied by build sheet, invoice, and Marti report