1997 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet
Still For Sale
- A highly optioned, rare cabriolet from Stuttgart’s last air-cooled 911 series
- 272 hp, 3.6-liter, SOHC, air-cooled flat-six engine
- Desirable six-speed manual ZF G50 transaxle
- Special order color combination: Artic Silver Metallic over Classic Grey leather with grey top
- One of only 2,157 Type 993 Carrera Cabriolets delivered to North America in 1997
- Extensive options list includes power mirrors, windows, convertible top, and heated power seats; traction control and partial locking differential; xenon headlights; 16- and 17-in. staggered front and rear wheels; cruise control; wind deflector
- Power top recently serviced and reupholstered; new Michelin high performance tires
- Offered with literature and manuals, two keys, removable wind deflector, tool kit, jack and spare, Porsche battery tender, service records and invoices
Please note that CARFAX reports previous damage to the rear of this car.
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.