1994 Ferrari 348 Spider
Still For Sale
- One of 1,090 348 Spiders produced; a quintessential Maranello roadster
- The 348 was the last V-8 Ferrari developed under the guidance of Enzo Ferrari before his death
- Powered by a 316 hp, 3.4-liter V-8 engine; five-speed manual gearbox
- Capable of 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds; top speed of over 170 mph
- Finished in Rosso Corsa with black convertible top; Tan Connelly leather interior
- Odometer displays less than 52,700 miles
- Well documented, meticulous maintenance history; including new tires
- Major belt service completed in 2017 at Ferrari of Lake Forest
- Accompanied by owner’s manuals, maintenance records, warranty card, window sticker, service repair manuals, literature, Schedoni leather documents pouch, and tool kit
- Presentable, well-maintained example ideal for regular driving
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.