1976 BMW E3 3.3 Li
Sold For €52,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Documents: German Fahrzeugbrief
- German-delivery example from new; originally delivered to an Ingolstadt brewery
- Fully restored roughly 15 years ago with regular use in mind for a well-known BMW collector
- Converted to a five-speed automatic gearbox
- Fitted with an Alpina steering wheel and gearshift knob
- Accompanied by a certificate from BMW Classic and numerous invoices
Please note that this lot will need to be collected in Karlskron, Germany.
Please note that due to travel restrictions resulting from Covid-19 this car has not been inspected in person by an RM specialist and its inspection report is therefore based on information provided by the consignor as well as available photography. To receive more information where available and connect with a car specialist, please click "Lot Inquiry."