1964 Mercedes-Benz 220 SEb 6.3 Conversion
Still For Sale
- Classic mid-century Mercedes-Benz W111-series luxury coupe with potent powerplant
- Upgraded to 6.3-liter M100 V-8 engine from factory inline six-cylinder
- Flagship engine paired with four-speed automatic transmission
- Finished in original two-tone color scheme of Burgundy Red with a Light Beige roof
- Front seats reupholstered in fresh Cognac leather in 2004; all interior carpets replaced
- Chrome brightwork re-plated; ‘6.3’ badge added to rear trunk lid
- New shocks installed and braking system refreshed circa 2013
- Equipped with manually operated sunroof and rebuilt Becker Grand Prix radio
- Wearing 14-inch Bundt alloy wheels; new Pirelli tires fitted in 2018
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.