Location: New York, New York – USA
The Content Manager ensures that the appropriate automobiles are advertised in each Marketing format, whether it be in print advertisements or digital marketing, and works closely with the Research department to ensure that the Marketing department is accurately and effectively promoting each consignment. There is a heavy emphasis on writing compelling automotive content for the Marketing department that will be used in a variety of formats and platforms. The Content Manager plays a large role in producing and distributing content for digital marketing, in addition to writing blog content for RMS and Sotheby's Editorial team.
- Ensures that appropriate content is used in print advertisements depending on publication
- Reads, monitors, and reports on the editorial content of major publications used for advertising to assist in the creation of blogs
- Writes content for email marketing, corporate materials, advertisements, direct mail, digital marketing, RM Sotheby's, and content related to RM Sotheby's for Sotheby's blogs
- Maintains and updates content for corporate website, in addition to publishing preliminary "short" promotional text
- Provides content for corporate social media accounts, including publishing content, monitoring, and responding to audience engagement, and tracking industry trends
- Assists with proofreading responsibilities during peak periods
- Creates and tracks marketing activities in CRM for projects managed
- Knowledge and passion for classic cars
- Excellent written communication
- Proficiency with social media
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tools, processes, best practices, etc.
- Excellent computer skills
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Ian Kelleher
Job Title: Marketing Administrator
Reporting To: Director of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Blenheim, Ontario – Canada (Corporate Office)
The Marketing Administrator will assist the marketing team with the day-to-day execution and implementation of the marketing plan’s action items while upholding the integrity of the brand guidelines of the RM Group of Companies.
- Responsible for day-to-day planning of paid print advertising.
- Tracks advertising purchases and costs, expenses, and new media contracts.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Assist in developing plan metrics; responsible for analyses and related reports pertaining to KPI.
- Play a key role in the budget and billing process to ensure accuracy as well as oversee the resolution of billing discrepancies.
- Analyze new media alternatives and present recommendations for current expenditures.
- Manage day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans.
- Employ marketing analytics technique.
- Update the marketing activities project list on a regular basis (includes docket creation and maintenance in CRM).
- Collate and compile database of advertising and marketing contacts.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products. (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and able to establish relationships with external media outlets.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and take on additional last-minute projects as needed.
- Must be accurate, organized, detail-oriented, and thorough in all areas of work.
- Demonstrate knowledge of/experience with key marketing mix channels, primarily print media purchasing.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be bondable and authorized to work in Canada.
- Automotive interest is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, advertising, or administration.
- Prior accounting experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Erica Reaume