$511,000 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- Truly one-of-one; specified with over $175,000 in optional equipment and bespoke tailoring from Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur
- The final of 992 examples produced; offered “as new,” with fewer than 12 miles indicated at time of cataloguing
- Presented in paint-to-sample Pure White over full leather-to-sample Graphite Blue with Pebble Grey stitching and Gold Metallic exterior detailing
- Desirably equipped with seven-speed manual transmission, Sport Chrono package, aluminum pedals, PDLS+ headlamps, SportDesign package, clear taillights, color-matched wheels, Gold Metallic-painted wheels, and front axle lift system
- Accompanied by Special Wishes Certificate, build record, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur tailoring sheet, production photo book, and window sticker
With over $175,000 of optional factory equipment and bespoke tailoring furnished by Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur, this 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition is not just a spectacular example of a modern, limited-production Porsche model. The White Collection’s Targa 4S, serial number 923 of 992, is set apart from its siblings as the only Heritage Design Edition 911 built to this exacting, extravagant, and brilliant specification. In fact, so extensive was the list of options and special features selected by the consignor, that this was the last Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition to be completed at Zuffenhausen.
An accompanying trove of Porsche order documents plainly illustrate that this car has been furnished with an uncommon attention to detail, with not a single millimeter of its exterior or interior surfaces escaping careful consideration from the consignor—and masterful execution by Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur’s world-class team. Put succinctly, this is a $403,000 testament to the range of personalization available to only the most highly regarded of Porsche’s marque VIPs.
Delivered new to Porsche of North Houston in December 2021, this unique 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition is finished in a pleasing, paint-to-sample Pure White (C9A) shade that extends to plenty of non-standard areas including the SportDesign aero components, intake grates, side mirrors, side skirts, rear exhaust shroud, and engine grille. Furthermore, this car’s exterior badges have been rendered in a bright Gold Metallic luster which perfectly matches its custom-finished set of Gold Metallic-painted “Carrera Exclusive” wheels, and Gold Metallic body graphics.
Moving inward, the cabin of the White Collection’s wonderfully composed 911 Targa 4S has been trimmed in full leather-to-sample Graphite Blue leather upholstery with Pebble Grey stitching throughout. Even the trunk has been upholstered to match the cockpit—where every surface is awash with Graphite blue leather. The cabin sills, lower dashboard, transmission tunnel, air vents, sun visors, rearview mirror, and steering column continue this stunning theme of monochrome blue leather, while the center arm rest and seat headrests have been tastefully embossed with Porsche Heritage Design badges.
Additional factory options of note include a seven-speed manual transmission (particularly popular among American buyers), the Sport Chrono package, aluminum pedal set, PDLS+ headlamps, clear taillights, and utilitarian front axle lift system.
Today this one-off 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition is offered from the White Collection “as new,” with fewer than 12 miles currently indicated since delivery at time of cataloguing. Its sale is accompanied by a Special Wishes Certificate, build record (supplied by VIN Analytics), Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur tailoring sheet, production photo book, and window sticker from Porsche of North Houston.