$325,000 - $425,000 USD | Offered Without Reserve
| Houston, Texas
- One of only 500 examples produced worldwide, of which very few are finished in Carrara White Metallic
- A unique build featuring nearly $20,000 in custom tailoring options for a total price of $290,435
- Ordered new by the White Collection through Porsche North Houston; still “in the wrapper” with just under 33 miles at time of cataloging
- Powered by a monstrous 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged flat-six engine producing 607 horsepower
- Accompanied by a remarkable list of documentation and accessories including a corresponding color-matched Porsche Design chronograph (numbered 113/500), personalized Turbo S Exclusive Design order kit, luggage set, car cover, original owner’s books, original window sticker, and document binder
Created in partnership with their in-house personalization division, Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur, the 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series was launched in 2018. Limited to just 500 examples worldwide, its 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged flat-six was truly “turned to 11,” as it featured a 27-horsepower bump over the existing 911 Turbo S—making it the most powerful turbocharged road car from Porsche at the time. This special, individually numbered example is serial number 113 of 500, ordered new by the White Collection and delivered through Porsche North Houston.
With most Turbo S Exclusive Series chassis painted in the bold shade of Golden Yellow Metallic, this example stands out in its striking Carrara White paint, which complements the vast amount of carbon fiber accents found throughout the exterior. On the interior, perforated leather is highlighted by golden yellow striping and stitching. In addition, fine gold-colored thread is integrated throughout interior carbon fiber to create a truly cohesive package. Further personalization through Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur includes extended swaths of leather covering the dashboard, inner door sills, air vents, and front trunk, all with golden yellow stitching. The result is a tremendously luxurious cabin that undoubtedly lives up to its exclusive nomenclature.
Further elevating this Turbo S Exclusive Series is the remarkable list of accompanying items, most notable of which may be the exclusive Porsche Design chronograph—numbered 113/500 and finished with a Carrara White accent corresponding to this limited-edition car—contributing to a $290,435 total price. However, it is hard to overlook the unique Exclusive Series luggage set, car cover, owner’s books, and document binder, which also accompany the car.
Started and run to operating temperature monthly, yet featuring just under 33 miles from new at the time of cataloguing, serial number 113 has since been kept in climate-controlled storage since its delivery, offering the rare chance to acquire a Turbo S Exclusive Series in as-new condition.