$257,600 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- Believed to be one of 701 examples produced
- Showing just 9,770 miles at the time of cataloguing; one owner prior to joining the White Collection
- Finished in factory-original Grand Prix White over a Black interior with Red safety belts
- Powered by numbers-matching engine and gearbox
- Equipped with a desirable limited-slip differential and full climate control
- Accompanied by original maintenance book, original window sticker, owner’s books with a leather pouch, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, tools, and a collection of invoices
Lightweight and stripped of unnecessary luxuries, the Porsche 911 RS America was produced for the enthusiast in limited numbers between 1993 and 1994. The example on offer is one of just 701 believed to have been built during this run and was completed in September 1993. The original window sticker on file notes that the car was sold through a dealer in Pompano Beach, Florida and finished with a Grand Prix White (P5) exterior over a Black interior with contrasting Red safety belts. The car was additionally optioned with a desirable limited-slip differential and full climate control with air conditioning for added comfort.
This RS America remained with its original owner in Florida until 2014, when it was acquired by the White Collection. Well cared-for over the years, a collection of invoices is present within the file dating back to 1993, confirming consistent maintenance was performed. Additionally, the original maintenance and warranty booklet contains stamps confirming the delivery inspection and the 2,000-mile service. Just 9,770 miles show on the odometer at cataloguing, further indicating limited use throughout the decades. During its time as a member of the White Collection, the RS America has been started at monthly intervals to ensure proper working order of the various mechanical systems.
A highly original example, paint readings across the body show to be consistent, and the interior displays very little wear. As shown on the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, the numbers-matching engine and gearbox can be found under the iconic “whale tail” spoiler. Owner’s books with a leather pouch, the original window sticker, tools, and a collection of invoices will accompany the car upon purchase.
With a sport-tuned suspension and a spartan interior, the driver of this seldom-seen 911 model can focus on what these cars do best. The RS America remains a highly desirable and rare iteration of the Porsche Type 964, and the example on offer further benefits from low mileage and long-term original ownership. For the true driving enthusiast, look no further.