$318,500 USD | Sold
| Houston, Texas
- Remarkably well-preserved 930 Turbo with just 1,846 miles at time of cataloging
- Finished in its factory-original paint-to-sample Medium Ivory (Elfenbein) over brown trim
- Powered by its numbers-matching 3.3-liter turbocharged six-cylinder engine and four-speed transaxle
- Factory-equipped with limited-slip differential, heated electrically adjustable right mirror, power sunroof, and sport front seats
- Accompanied by original window sticker, original warranty and maintenance book, VIN Analytics build report, service invoices, tool roll, jack, lug wrench, and container of period Medium Ivory paint
Completed in Zuffenhausen on 1 January 1979, this 930 Turbo left the factory clad in paint-to-sample finish of Medium Ivory (Elfenbein) over brown upholstery. Following its completion, the car was shipped to the United States for sale through Sunland Motors on Fremont Street in Las Vegas, Nevada. The car’s accompanying original warranty and service book shows it was sold via Sunland Motors to its first owner on 11 February 1980 with just 35 miles. As documented by its original window sticker and build report from VIN Analytics, the car was factory-equipped with a limited-slip differential, power sunroof, sport front seats, and a heated, electrically adjustable right mirror.
Prior to its acquisition by the White Collection in 2014, the car had undoubtedly lived a pampered existence as evidenced by its 1,846-mile odometer reading. The White Collection has continued the car’s fastidious care with monthly turns starting the engine and running it to operating temperature. In addition to the original window sticker, the car is offered with its original warranty and maintenance book, owner’s manual, service invoices, assortment of spare parts, air compressor, and period container of Medium Ivory paint. Importantly, the accompanying VIN Analytics report documents this Turbo as retaining its numbers-matching 3.3-liter engine and four-speed transaxle.
Any 930 Turbo with a four-digit odometer reading is a rare breed. This example, sporting its original paint-to-sample finish, numbers-matching drivetrain, and showing just 1,846 miles, represents a must-have addition to any serious marque collection.