1959 Jaguar Mark 1 2.4-Litre Saloon
$5,000 - $7,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Online Only - THE MITOSINKA COLLECTION 16 - 25 SEPTEMBER 2020 - Auction Closes on 25 September 2020
- 2.4-liter twin-cam inline-six engine
- Four-speed manual transmission with overdrive
- Red leather seats are believed to be original
- Assembled with primer-painted bodywork
- A running and driving restoration candidate
- Service invoices and documentation on file
- Registered to a single Southern California owner from 1964 until 1992
- Purchased new by Lt. Col. Laurie T. Ball with original Guarantee from Jaguar
- Recent service work includes a new battery and adjustment to the brakes
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.