1926 Seagrave 6BT Fire Truck
Sold For $13,200
Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Issued to the Sunnyvale, California fire department
- Well documented, with period photos and a video of the truck in action
- Restored for parade use with the water tank removed and replaced with seating
- Attractively presented with brass details and accessories throughout
- Six-cylinder engine with manual transmission
- Part of the Mitosinka Collection for approximately two decades
- New battery recently installed
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.