| Coral Gables, Florida
- Outstanding and unique specification of Porsche’s latest limited-production Speedster
- Equipped with more than $36,000 of optional equipment; original total retail price of $349,120
- Number 1,382 of only 1,948 examples produced; showing under 1,450 miles at cataloguing
- Presented in paint-to-sample non-metallic Rosso Corsa over black leather with red deviated stitching
- Desirably fitted with Chrono Package, Bose surround sound, Light Design Package, PDLS headlamps, extended-range fuel tank, and Satin Aluminum wheels
To commemorate its 70th anniversary in 2018, Porsche unveiled the latest version of its iconic 911 Speedster. Only 1,948 were built, celebrating the year Dr. Ferdinand Porsche built his first two-seat roadster. This special model is not only the finale of a long line of illustrious 991-generation designs, but also the most recent installment in the marque’s hallowed limited-production Speedster series.
Essentially a 911 GT3 with its roof cut off, the 991-generation 911 Speedster features extensive use of carbon fiber for the front trunk lid, front fenders, doors, engine cover, and interior trim. It also retains the iconic raked-and-shortened windshield which is the true calling card of the Speedster. Power is derived from a 4.0-liter flat six-cylinder engine rated at 502 horsepower and 346 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed manual transmission with rev-matching capability is standard, as are the formidable carbon-ceramic disc brakes with their enormous yellow calipers.
The 911 Speedster on offer wears an outstanding specification highlighted by more than $36,000 in optional equipment and custom touches. It is cloaked in paint-to-sample, non-metallic Rosso Corsa over a custom-tailored interior trimmed in black leather with bespoke red deviated stitching throughout. Other desirable pieces of optional factory equipment include the Chrono Package, Bose surround sound system, Light Design Package, PDLS headlamps, extended-range fuel tank, Guards Red seatbelts, illuminated carbon fiber door sills, aluminum pedals, leather steering column casing, and Satin Black aluminum wheels with Guards Red painted rim edges.
This custom-tailored 911 Speedster remains in as-new condition, showing fewer than 1,450 miles at cataloguing, and would be a spectacular acquisition for any Porsche collector looking for a pristine representation of the marque’s purebred performance and iconic pedigree.