Built by Agostini Auto in 1984, this Countach Junior is an early example of the flamboyant Italian supercar in miniature. The Countach Junior was available as either an open- or closed-roof variant, with the latter rarely available to buy second-hand.
£60,000 GBP | Sold
| London, United Kingdom
- A rare, early example of Agostini’s miniature supercar, featuring the desirable ‘Closed Roof’
- Bears the serial number “15”
- Powered by a 399 cc Briggs & Stratton engine mated to a two-speed automatic transmission
- Given to the consignor as a fifth birthday present in 1995
- Subject to recommissioning in September 2023 costing in excess of £2,000
The Countach Junior, wearing the serial number “015”, is powered by a 399 cc, 11 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine mated to a two-speed automatic gearbox equipped with a reverse gear. The impressive specification includes 10-inch alloy wheels, functioning lights and indicators, hydraulic brakes, independent suspension, a Momo steering wheel, horn and even a seatbelt.
Given to the consignor as a fifth birthday present in 1995, this black closed-roof example benefitted from recommissioning in September 2023 costing in excess of £2,000. The work included a full machine polish and interior detail, refurbishment of its alloy wheels, oil change, as well as a new battery, fuel lines, fuel filter and spark plug.
Today, this Agostini Countach Junior presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a running and driving miniature of one of Lamborghini’s most iconic models.