The car will be built after the LAMBORGHINI ULTIMATE auction in accordance with the homologation specifications noted below, and as such will be delivered to the buyer within a reasonable period of time after production which is currently estimated to be completed by September 2022. Lamborghini will pay any expenses associated with transporting the car to the buyer and homologation. It is the buyers responsibility to pay any importation costs, taxes and to secure their own independent legal advice. The car may be homologated (approved for use) in the following countries and/or territories: EU, Canada, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Middle East (GCC), New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey, UK and USA. Bidders are advised the car will not be homologated for countries or territories outside of those noted and there may be restrictions on the import of the car in different territories or countries.
- The last Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé ever produced.
- World’s first one-of-one NFT ever to be auctioned with a physical super sports car.
- The ultimate and unrivalled collaboration between Automobili Lamborghini, iconic creators Krista Kim, Steve Aoki and [INVNT GROUP]™.
- Krista Kim created the visual artwork for the NFT digital companion. Her signature gradients will also appear on the livery and interior trim of the one-of-a-kind physical car.
- Steve Aoki created the bespoke track for the NFT, an exclusive soundtrack for the physical car and consulted on the design of the NFT and one-of-a-kind physical car.
- The buyer will gain access to VIP utilities, including exclusive virtual previews of future limited edition Lamborghini models, a private tour of the Museo Lamborghini, and a virtual ‘Meet & Greet’ with Steve Aoki and Krista Kim, plus other VIP benefits.
- The buyer will own the digital replica (GLB file) of the Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé - the first Lamborghini car for the metaverse.
As Automobili Lamborghini moves to electrify its complete line-up in 2023 and 2024, the legendary super sports car Aventador is approaching its end of production. In an unprecedented auction, the Italian marque is auctioning the last Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé ever produced and an exclusive one-off NFT, in collaboration with two of the most iconic creators of our time, Krista Kim, Steve Aoki, and global brand storytelling agency [INVNT GROUP]™.
Lamborghini and INVNT GROUP have united three forms of art: design, music and cutting-edge technology to create a never-before-seen collaboration. The auction is the world’s first NFT ever to be auctioned with a physical super sports car. Lamborghini, Krista Kim and Steve Aoki, all leaders in their own fields, will redefine the supercar and NFT space and bridge the gap between the digital & physical world. The last Aventador Coupé and the 1:1 NFT is a celebration of the luxury Italian automaker’s achievements in technology, design and engineering as they take their iconic legacy into the future.
“Lamborghini and the NFT community fit together very well, as we share many values. We are both young-spirited innovators, looking out for unexpected projects and technological solutions”, explains Stephan Winkelmann, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “This project is very special for us as it is a true first, a path nobody has ever taken; to collaborate with such outstanding creative minds makes it all the more special.”
Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé
Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé is a classic transformed into an icon. The most powerful Aventador ever made. With the highest-performing standard-production naturally aspirated V12 engine in Lamborghini history, it incorporates advanced technological solutions and unparalleled design. This gem, the last ever to be produced, the final—and greatest—expression of a family of super sports cars that has left its mark on the last decade.
POWER (CV) / POWER (KW): 780 CV (574 kW) at 8,500 rpm
MAX. SPEED: 355 km/h
0-100 km/h: 2.8 s
For more information visit https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/aventador/aventador-lp-780-4-ultimae
Lamborghini Ad Personam
Krista Kim and Steve Aoki collaborated with Ad Personam, the exclusive Lamborghini customization program to create the one-of-one Lamborghini Ultimate. The design concept of Lamborghini Ultimate is minimalist, with every design element created with a purpose. The bespoke features include:
- Interior trim with a gradient finish designed by Krista Kim that was inspired by the Mars Metaverse Sunset.
- Interior trim detailing will be the first in Lamborghini history to be created using an aerography technique and saddled by hand in at the Lamborghini facility.
- The exterior livery features a gradient fade paint realized by mixing two different exterior colors Blue Nethuns and Nero Noctis. The fading is an exclusive Ad Personam bespoke content that has only ever been created previously for VVIP Lamborghini clientele.
- The rear bench will feature a custom orange embroidered logo that signifies the ultimate collaboration and intersection between Lamborghini, Krista Kim, and Steve Aoki.
- The car door kick plate will have personalized lighting in orange instead of the standard white.
The physical car will be delivered to the buyer in September 2022.
There will only be one collector who will own the ultimate 1:1 NFT Lamborghini collectible that can be shared across generations to come. The lucky collector will be part of the brand’s iconic legacy and will have access to VIP utilities, including:
- Digital replica of the custom-made physical Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae Coupé, provided as a GLB file - the very first Lamborghini car for the metaverse.
- Exclusive virtual preview of limited-edition Lamborghini car models for future release
- Exclusive invitation to activities with the local dealer
- One time only access to the Lamborghini VIP experience depending on the region the buyer is from
- One time only private tour of the Lamborghini Museum (excluding flights/accommodation)
- One time only 15-minute virtual meet & greet with Krista Kim
- One time only 15-minute virtual meet & greet with Steve Aoki
- If the NFT is sold for over €5,000,000, Lamborghini will hold a delivery celebration / dedicated event for the buyer.
About Krista Kim
Dubbed as a pioneer in bridging the gap between the real and virtual world. Krista creates immersive digital art through technology as an artistic medium to produce next-gen masterpieces for a new world.
Krista Kim created the visual artwork for the NFT digital companion. It will feature her infamous Mars House & her signature gradient work. For the physical car, Krista Kim collaborated with Ad Personam, the exclusive Lamborghini customization program. Her gradients appear on the livery and the interior trim of the Lamborghini Aventador: “This Aventador is a legend, it is the first physical-digital supercar! When higher states of consciousness meet leading-edge technology & design, we see elevated beauty on another level. In my Lamborghini NFT dream, I envision meditating in front of a sublime Mars sunset with Steve, as he transforms the engine sound into a meditative vibe. I couldn’t be more excited to bring this vision to life in the physical car & NFT.”
About Steve Aoki
Hailed as NFT royalty in the crypto community and on the global stage, Steve Aoki is a 2x-Grammy-nominated music producer, artist, fashion designer, entrepreneur, Guinness World Record holder, NFT visionary and one of the most successful cross-genre artists in the world, with a 77 million average monthly reach across all his platforms. He is a leading creator that embodies innovation and exceptional masterpieces.
Steve Aoki created the bespoke track for the NFT, an exclusive soundtrack for the physical car inspired by the last Aventador and consulted on the design of the NFT and physical car customisaton: “I’m honoured to be partnering with Lamborghini & Krista Kim on this historic project! The drop signifies the ultimate intersection - where the physical world, digital art & music come together as one. Every design element of this car is purposeful. It truly has its own story, & therefore I wanted my music track to reflect its soulful energy – the vibe, the spirit and the power.”
About [INVNT GROUP]
[INVNT GROUP] was established as an evolution of the founding global live brand storytelling agency INVNT. Led by President and CEO, Scott Cullather, [INVNT GROUP], THE GLOBAL BRANDSTORY PROJECT™ represents a portfolio of disciplines designed to help forward-thinking organizations innovate and impact audiences everywhere. The GROUP consists of modern brand strategy firm, Folk Hero; creative-led culture consultancy, Meaning; production studio & creative agency, HEVĒ; events for colleges and universities, INVNT Higher Ed; global digital innovation division, INVNT.ATOM; and the original live brand storytelling agency, INVNT. For more information visit www.invntgroup.com.
“This event will likely be one of the most prolific NFT drops this year and will certainly be one of the most historic automobile auctions ever. Our collaboration with Lamborghini, Steve Aoki, and Krista Kim, is a representation of our boundless innovation to bring brands and artists together. I am beyond proud of our entire global group, notably, our innovation team out of Singapore, INVNT.ATOM, HEVĒ our digital content studio, and our [INVNT GROUP] marcomms team.” said Scott Cullather, President and CEO [INVNT GROUP].