- A Triumph heavily based on its Thunderbird sister model, but made exclusively for the US market for customers wanting for black paintwork
- Powered by a twin-cylinder 650-cc engine
- Complete with finishing accessories such as front fender plate, fuel tank luggage rack, and sprung single seat
- Immortalized in film, as ridden by Marlon Brando’s character in the 1953 cult movie, The Wild One
- Claimed by the consignor to have been restored by Jim Hiddlestone, the renowned Triumph technician
Please note that this lot is sold on a Bill of Sale.