2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet 'X50'
Sold For $46,750Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Powered by the upgraded ‘X50’ 450 hp, 3.6-liter twin-turbocharged flat six-cylinder engine
- Six-speed manual transmission with factory upgraded Sport Shifter
- Less than 56,500 kilometers from new (less than 36,000 miles)
- Finished in Seal Grey Metallic over two-tone leather to sample with deviating stitching
- A highly optioned example with an original price of $162,175
- Interior features heated Sport Seats with headrest crest and a six-disc factory stereo with navigation
- Rides on Pirelli PZero tires mounted on 18-inch SportTechno wheels
- Accompanied by owner’s manuals, copy of Porsche Build sheet, tool roll, jack and spare