- Retains its original 351 cu. in. Ford V-8 engine
- Upgraded with a Tremec five-speed manual transmission
- Rotisserie restored 20 years ago at a cost of $75,000; sparingly driven since
- Features air conditioning and power steering
- A stunning example shown at Concours events
- Well documented including original owner's manual, original registration, correspondence with original owner, factory articles, photos of restoration work, as well as service records and receipts for $6,500 worth of additional work completed in recent years
Addendum: Please note that contrary to the printed catalogue, the original four-speed transmission is not included with this vehicle.