1963 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan
Sold For €12,650Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
Documents: Cancelled Dutch Kentekenbewijs
- Delivered new to Sweden, retained by the first owner for thirty-five years
- Just three owners from new
- Remarkably well preserved, still wearing its original Ruby Red paintwork
- Retains its original engine
- Accompanied by its original Swedish owners’ manuals and numerous service records
- Recently serviced, ready to drive and enjoy
- Fully equipped with rare accessories, such as its original Eberspacher benzin heater (Typ B2/201245), wheel caps, front highbeam headlights, yellow fog lights, roof racks, and retro light
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy.
Please note that the condition report for this lot will be posted online by Sunday, June 7th. Please contact an RM Sotheby’s specialist with any questions.