€72,600 EUR | Sold
- Full nut and bolt restoration by a passionate Land Rover expert in 2018 at cost of €75,000
- Desirable three-door model finished in Bahama Gold
- Rare 1973 ‘Suffix B’ Range Rover, produced between January and October 1973
- Features numerous updates over earlier ‘Suffix A’ models
- Accompanied by restoration invoices and previous Swedish export documents
- An exclusive and exciting upgrade over a Land Rover Defender
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Tilburg, Netherlands.