1963 Austin Mini Cooper Race CarOffered Without Reserve
- Transverse-mounted inline four-cylinder engine
- A “home market” Super Deluxe; later converted to LHD
- Equipped with full roll cage, Corbeau racing seats, and racing harnesses
- Features numerous performance components, including MSD ignition
- Nicely prepared for exhilarating competition use
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.