1963 Land Rover Series IIA Pickup
$60,000 - $75,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Saturday
- Restored by previous enthusiast owner
- Upgraded Richards SIII galvanized one-ton chassis
- Re-galvanized original and galvanized replacement body panels
- Land Rover Defender 90 High Turbo 200TDi turbodiesel engine
- Four-speed gearbox with high-ratio transfer case, 24-spline Salisbury axles, and power steering
- Warn 8274 winch, Exmoor canvas top, and cypress rear flooring
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.