1930 Ford Model A Open Cab Pickup
$25,000 - $30,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Saturday
- 201 cu. in. L-head four-cylinder; three-speed manual transmission
- Restored by the former owner over nearly two decades, completed in 2006
- Acquired as his first car in 1970
- Originally a town sedan; fitted with a Brookville open cab body
- Retains its original early-1930 engine and chassis
- Beautifully restored with an original wooden-stake pickup bed
- Equipped with Sparton horn, side-mounted spare, driver’s mirror
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.