1936 Port Carling Sea BirdOffered Without Reserve
- Built by Port Carling Boat Works in 1936
- Powered by a Buchanan inline six-cylinder marine engine
- Formerly of Harrah’s Automobile Collection in Reno, Nevada
- Subsequently owned by noted collectors John Mozart and Tom Mittler
- Beautifully finished mahogany wood hull; features detailed wine and glass cabinetry
- Automotive-inspired instrument panel and pleated leather upholstery
- A luxurious triple-cockpit runabout; includes trailer
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.