1956 Jaguar Mark VII M
$50,000 - $70,000Offered Without Reserve
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Saturday
- Desirable M variant and the final year of the Mark VII
- 190 bhp, 3.5-liter inline six-cylinder engine; retains original engine and cylinder head
- Upgraded to four-speed manual transmission
- Originally distributed to Bryson, Melbourne, Australia
- Finished in British Racing Green over tan; displays a lovely patina
- Sports matching Dunlop-style wheels; full-size spare
- Fitted with a “Sundowner” exterior visor by Middleton Manufacturers of Brisbane
- Campaigned in the 2011 Mille Miglia, car #189
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.