1937 Morgan F4 3-WheelerOffered Without Reserve
- The iconic British three-wheeler
- 10 hp British Ford flathead four-cylinder engine and three-speed transmission
- “Occasional four-seater” bodywork; wooden ash frame
- Charming older restoration with fine patina of use
- Subtle upgrades throughout, including 12-volt electricals and stainless fasteners
- Accompanied by Morgan Chassis Record
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.