1973 Lotus Europa Special
Sold For $47,600Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Sotheby's - THE ELKHART COLLECTION 23 - 24 OCTOBER 2020 - Offered on Friday
- Limited-production version of the “bread van” Europa
- Model introduced to celebrate Lotus’s 1972 F1 World Championship title
- Iconic John Player Special livery and Panasport wheels; very original condition
- 113 hp Lotus-Ford twin-cam four-cylinder engine and four-speed transmission
- Accompanied by workshop and owner’s manuals, and jack