- Beneficiary of a meticulous frame-off restoration
- Originally sold through Wisecarver Oldsmobile of Berryville, Virginia
- Finished in Sherwood Green with white top and Parchment interior
- 455 cu. in. V-8 engine; four-speed manual transmission
- One of just 2,933 produced in 1970
In 1970, Oldsmobile produced what would be the ultimate iteration of the 442 model. In response to new regulations, Oldsmobile made their mighty 455 cubic inch V-8 standard while keeping their excellent four-speed manual transmission. This gargantuan engine produced 365 horsepower and 500 foot-pounds of torque, more than enough to take on competitors in the never-ending American muscle car horsepower war.
This 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible was sold new through Wisecarver Oldsmobile of Berryville, Virginia. The beneficiary of a professional frame-off restoration, it is finished in Sherwood Green with a white top. The exterior sports a ram air hood and dual sport mirrors. The 455 cu. in. V-8 engine is paired to a four-speed manual transmission. The Parchment interior features bucket seats, a console, AM/FM radio, and clock. It is equipped with a power top, power steering, and power brakes. The car is accompanied by a copy of its build sheet, spare tire, and jack.