1954 Bentley R-Type Saloon by Freestone & Webb
Sold For $33,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 3 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2020 - From the bankruptcy estate of entities previously controlled by Bikram Choudhury
- One of 2,323 R-Types built from 1952 to 1955
- RHD example ordered new through Jack Olding Ltd.
- Beautifully restored Bentley with rare Freestone & Webb coachwork
- Retains original inline six-cylinder engine; optional automatic transmission
- Features two-tone interior with wood trim, and stowable picnic tables
- Upgraded with a Nordic air conditioning unit for warm weather comfort
- Rides on Michelin tires; color-matched factory wheel covers
- Accompanied by copies of Bentley build information and Schoelkopf card