1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Drophead Coupe by Mann Egerton & Co. Ltd.
Sold For $85,800Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 468 cu. in. inline six-cylinder engine; four-speed manual transmission
- Originally sold to James A. Petrie Esq.
- Retains its original UK registration plate VF 1700
- Lovely example equipped with an aluminum body and bonnet, dual side-mounted spares, and driver spotlight
- Features a rumble seat for five-passenger occupancy
- Accompanied by owner's manual, Rolls-Royce build sheet, Schoellkopf card, and prior owner correspondence
- Coming out of single-ownership since the early 1970s