1941 Plymouth Super Deluxe Convertible
Sold For $22,550Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 29 AUGUST - 1 SEPTEMBER 2019 - Offered on Friday
- 87 hp straight six-cylinder engine
- Column-shift three-speed manual transmission
- Frame-off restoration; finished in period-correct Charlotte Ivory over burgundy interior with Haartz tan cloth top
- Equipped with hydraulic brakes and power operated top
- Features running boards, radio, driver-side view mirror, dual spotlights, fog lights, and bumperettes