1941 Chrysler New Yorker Highlander
Sold For $17,600Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
RM | Auctions - AUBURN FALL 29 AUGUST - 1 SEPTEMBER 2019 - The Ed Meurer Collection
- 323 cu. in. Inline eight-cylinder engine
- Chrysler Fluid-Drive three-speed manual transmission
- Owned by longtime member of the Walter P. Chrysler Club who commissioned a no-expense spared restoration
- Equipped with fog lights, dual sideview mirrors, dual spotlights, and sun visor
- Features the distinctive Highlander interior with a clock, radio, and heater