1955 Chevrolet 210 Bel Air Custom
Sold For $29,000Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 430 hp, 383 cu. in. stroker V-8 engine; Holley 650 Double Pumper Carburetor
- Turbo 350 transmission with 2nd stage shift kit, Red Race Clutches, B&M stall converter, and Hurst ratchet shifter
- 10-bolt Posi-Traction, 8.5-inch rear end with 3.42:1 gears (out of 1977 Trans Am)
- MSD ignition and distributor
- Fitted with power-steering and front disc brakes
- Finished in red-inferno pearl metallic with white-golden pearl metallic
- Custom interior with bucket seats; aftermarket radio and sound system
- Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tires mounted on REV five-spoke wheels
- Beautifully restored custom Tri-Five Chevrolet
Please note that this title is in transit.