- Offered from the Calumet Collection
- One of just 989 produced and very few survivors
- 250-hp, 331-cu. in. Hemi V-8; nearly as potent as the famous C300
- PowerFlite transmission, power steering and brakes, power windows, and power top
- Beautifully finished inside and out, in Black and Tango Red
- 57,324 miles recorded at the time of cataloguing
- When was the last time you saw one?
This New Yorker Deluxe convertible was acquired for its current owner’s collection because it was the only one that he had ever seen, and, in fact, it is believed to be one of fewer than 10 surviving. It had been cosmetically restored by the previous owners, but, unhappy with the finishes, the owner had his shop improve it significantly, including wet-sanding the Black and Tango Red paint to produce a better shine, installing a new top boot, new front seat upholstery, a new dashboard cover, and further extensive adjustments and detailing. The result is beautiful throughout, and retains its original engine and 6-volt electrical system, as well as a wonderful set of period-correct Kelsey-Hayes chrome wire wheels. An interesting feature is the PowerFlite transmission, with its aircraft-style shifter mounted in the dashboard!