- Offered from the Calumet Collection
- Very rarely seen body style in very good cosmetic and mechanical condition
- Vermillion with maroon and beige cloth interior
- Subtle upgrades include disc brakes, glass pack mufflers, overdrive transmission, and radial tires
- 11,720 miles recorded at the time of cataloguing
- Accompanied by service manuals and jack
- Maintained as a wonderful “sunny day driver”
The current owner acquired this car in tribute to the first automobile that he owned as a teenager, a 1948 Plymouth; of course, the one he had was a conservative four-door sedan, but in adding one to his current collection, he decided to “upgrade” to the convertible – and who wouldn’t! It remains largely stock, including the original engine and drivetrain, with only a few subtle modifications to suit for daily use, including disc brakes, glass pack mufflers, an overdrive transmission, and radial tires. The dashboard instruments work and the car runs and drives beautifully, with fresh, correct front seat upholstery installed prior to the sale. Used regularly in Southern California, it is ideal for continued enjoyment with one’s family.