This 1983 Chevrolet Silverado “Sequoia Special” Pickup is presented in the deluxe two-tone paint option of Midnight Blue over Silver. Additional exterior features include tinted windows, sliding rear window, chromed front and rear bumpers and pickup box side rails. The car is powered by a 5.0-liter, 165-hp V-8 engine which is paired to a four-speed automatic transmission. Power equipment on the car includes windows, steering and brakes. The interior is completed in blue featuring a bench seat with seatbelts, Comfortilt steering, air conditioning, Quartz electric clock, and an AM/FM radio.
- 5.0-liter, 165-hp V-8 engine
- Four-speed automatic transmission
- YH6 - Sequoia Special
- Reported to be an unrestored original truck that was sparingly driven
- Deluxe two-tone paint option of Midnight blue over silver
- Comfortilt steering and air conditioning
This truck retains its glove box option list which displays all of the options the truck was ordered with. Also included with this truck is the original owner’s manual. This 1983 Chevrolet Silverado “Sequoia Special” Pickup shows beautifully and would make a great addition to any collection.