€62,700 EUR | Sold
| Dreieich, Germany
- Painted in a shade of light sand over a leather Pelle Senape interior
- Powered by a 2.5-litre V-6 engine coupled with a four-speed manual gearbox
- One of 672 left-hand-drive Touring Flaminia GT 3Cs manufactured from 1961 to 1963
- Restored in 2013 by renowned Lancia specialist Peter Bazille of B&F Touring Garage, alongside Nagel Karosserie und Lackierzentrum, at a cost of €54,000
- Registered as an “old timer”, with German “H” suffix registration plates
- Offered with a copy of a data sheet from Centro Storico Fiat in addition to a jack, spare wheel, tool roll, and wheel brace
The Lancia Flaminia—named after the Via Flaminia, a road leading from Rome to Rimini—was produced from 1957 to 1970. It was Lancia’s flagship offering and replacement for the Aurelia. It was available as a convertible, coupé or saloon and the bodies were styled and built by various Italian carrozzeria including Pininfarina, Touring, and Zagato.
Carrozzeria Touring built Flaminia bodies from 1959 to 1965, initially offering a two-door coupé badged as the “GT”. By 1960, a convertible was introduced and in 1963, a 2+2 coupé called the “GTL” completed the Touring model line-up. For the 1961 model year, the Touring Flaminia received the “3C” specification upgrade of triple Weber carburettors, with the 2.5-litre Lancia V-6 generating an impressive 140 brake horsepower.
This Flaminia GT 3C was manufactured on 8 November 1962 and left the factory finished in Bianco Saratoga, with the interior upholstered in Pelle Senape. This example was powered by the 2.5-litre Lancia V-6 engine, mated to a four-speed manual transmission. It was the most powerful Flaminia model on offer prior to the introduction of the later 2.8-litre unit.
The car was registered in Felixdorf, Austria and the first record of ownership dates back to 1984; this Flaminia remained in single family ownership until 2002. The second known Austrian owner was from Krems an der Donau, in Styria kept the car until 2019, when the current owner acquired this Flaminia GT and placed it in the expert hands of Peter Bazille, a Lancia restoration expert at B&F Touring Garage of Troisdorf-Spich, Germany. The Lancia underwent a comprehensive restoration, with Nagel Karosserie und Lackierzentrum stripping the body back to bare metal, before refinishing the car in light sand with a graphite grey roof at a cost of €19,700. The engine, transmission, suspension and braking system were rebuilt by B&F Touring, with invoices reflecting the total cost of €34,118.85.
The vehicle has covered roughly 3,000 kilometres following the restoration. This Flaminia GT is offered with invoices, information from Centro Storico Fiat, further to a jack, spare wheel, tool roll, and wheel brace.