$120,000 - $140,000 USD | Not Sold
| Delray, Florida
- Believed to be one of the earlier delivered 2022 models, and one of the first delivered new to Florida
- Offered with just 10 miles on the odometer at the time of cataloguing
- Elkhart Blue Metallic over a Natural Dipped leather interior with an Alcantara steering wheel and complimenting interior components
- The ultimate package: Z51 Performance Package, 3LT Premium Equipment package, and transparent roof panel
- Offered with a transferable, three-year, 36,000-mile, bumper-to-bumper warranty
Debuting for the 2020 model year, the eighth-generation Corvette Stingray at last brought a rear-mid-engine layout to America’s Sports Car—emphasized by its dramatic proportions, side air-intake scoops, and vents below the taillights. This Corvette Stingray coupe with a removable “targa” top is finished in extra-cost Elkhart Blue Metallic over a Natural Dipped leather interior. Additional cosmetic options include a transparent roof panel, yellow painted brake calipers, chrome exterior badge package, front-axle lift with memory settings, and a Z51 rear spoiler.
The mid-mounted 6.2-liter LT3 V-8 engine produces a factory-rated 490 horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque, thanks to the desirable Z51 Performance Package, which also adds a heavy-duty cooling system, high-performance tires, performance suspension, magnetic selective ride control, tweaked traction management, and performance exhaust. Power is delivered to the rear wheels via an eight-speed, dual-clutch, automatic transaxle with an electronic limited-slip differential.
This Corvette was ordered with the engine appearance package, designed to shed light—literally—on its powerful V-8; and is finished with the engine cover in red. Further options include carbon fiber on the interior, around the cluster, console, and door plates. The interior is also nicely optioned with an Alcantara-wrapped steering wheel and Alcantara upper interior package. Options according to the window sticker totaled $17,500.
With only 10 miles on the odometer at the time of cataloguing and very well equipped with desirable performance, technology, and comfort options, this C8 Corvette Stingray is offered in brand-new, showroom condition, having not yet achieved break-in mileage. This Stingray is also accompanied by a transferable, three-year, 36,000-mile, bumper-to-bumper warranty.