1995 Mazda ɛ̃fini RX-7 Type R Bathurst
$45,000 - $55,000 USD
11 - 20 November 2020
- 1 of 500 Type R Bathurst examples built exclusively for the Japanese domestic market
- Commemorates consecutive 1992-1994 wins at Australia’s Bathurst 12 Hour race
- Sold under Mazda’s luxury brand, ɛ̃fini
- Odometer displays fewer than 28,600 original km (~17,780 mi)
- 1.3-liter twin-turbocharged rotary engine; conservatively rated by the manufacturer at 252 hp, 217 lb-ft
- Five-speed manual transmission; right-hand drive
- Believed to be finished in Polar White; has benefitted from paintwork over the course of its life
- Equipped with period-correct wheels with new tires; fitted with later 1999-style front fascia
- Light period-style performance and styling modifications throughout, including custom Blitz full exhaust and Apexi Power Intake
- Purchased by consignor from original owner; accompanied by Japanese documentation, records, brochures, and an additional 1999-spec front bumper/fascia and headlights
- Oil change completed November 2020
Please note the title for this particular lot is in transit and, in light of current world events and limited government office hours and closings, may be considerably delayed in reaching the successful buyer. It is expected that the delay could be up to six to eight weeks or more. Please speak with an RM representative for further details.
Addendum: Please note that this car has benefitted from paintwork over the course of its life. It is believed to be finished in Polar White (paint code PT).